Wednesday, June 8, 2016

How to Save a Great Vintage Frame with Shabby Chic Roses



I love to find great littles at the local Flea Market.
Littles are small object artisans find to re-purpose and sell.

I found this beautiful framed plaque that originally held a country rooster print.
It had no glass. So I thought it would be a perfect project to re-claim


I left the frame as I found it. You can see it was worth saving. It has layers of aged creamy colored paint and was sanded to perfection.

I simple pulled out my sunset colors and add painted my 
 shabby pink roses right over the rooster. A short time my project was finished.


If you find and interesting framed plaque. Don't pass it up.
re-use it and paint your art on it. 

If you would like to try my roses you and find a video on my blog 
Just look thru my post.



Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment