Make a Sparkling Green Kitchen Project
Thanks for visiting my blog today
Here is how I made it:
- Clean your jar
- Prime and paint top lid in color of your choice. I picked a creamy white
- Print out your label sheet using sticker papers
- Cut out just the word Flour in an oval shape and cover with contact paper. Leave a little extra contact paper around the edges so you will make a tight seal on your jar.
- Remove paper backing and apply to jar
- Glue your rhinestone bracelet around your label using Glass and Gem Glue. I found my glue at a craft store.
- Let dry over night
- Now your reclaimed jar has a classic, vintage, chic, glamour, gourmet and girly look and feel
- Add flour of your choice and enjoy!
|Right click on image and save to your computer|