Wednesday, September 17, 2014

How To Paint Driftwood Fish Book

Just finishing up my latest eBook How-To-Paint Driftwood Fish.I have painted these funny little fish from Cape Cod to Maine and I am always pleased with the responses people give me when they see them. This book will cover everything you need to know about painting and decorating wood you harvest from the sea shore or river bank.

When you learn the technique of how to paint my fish, you'll find that it is fun and easy and when you are finished, each one will have it's own silly sparkling personality. 

Not only do I write about this art, I alway enjoy teaching in small groups

 Here is a photo of a couple of talented young students in York, Maine
  
Some of my students 
What a great time we had and what an awesome job they did!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment